The Future belongs to those who prepare for it today
“Arts never sleeps.” Francis Ford Coppola.
Irudia means image; figure; illustration in Euskera (Basque) the language that speaks in the Basque Country. Irudia was created in 2002, by Gabriel Corbella.It is located in Laudio-Llodio (Alava), from where he carries out his work worldwide.
Irudia focuses its services basically on the following aspects: training, consulting, distribution and support.
TRAINING THAT FITS YOUR NEEDS
Do you need online training?
Do you want to get certification?
Can not find an ALP near youy?
Irudia is your choice. After more than 20 years of training technicians and editors all over the world, we now offer you an exclusive online training. According to your needs..
Irudia is the only ALP, Avid Learning Partner Professional in Spain and has the only Avid Master Instructor in Spain. In addition Irudia also has the certification of ACSR (Avid Certified Representative Support).
Consulting and support
The new equipmentes and workflow changes take time and adjustment. It is crucial to keep all of your people informed and following the same line. Our consultants help guiding this transition, giving you peace of mind, even after installation is completed. They focus on the end-user and make sure all needs are translated into workflows that accommodate day-to-day processes.
Irudia perform the following services:
- Specific and exclusive training
- Customer Interviews
- Existing workflow analysis
- Workflow Design and Implementation
- Documentation of Customer Workflow
- Transition to Customer Success
Customize your workflow. Specific and exclusive training
Working smarter is no longer an option; it’s a necessity. Irudia’s Professional Services team is made up of audiovisual industry experts with decades worth of real world experience behind them. From Broadcasting Engineering, consultancy, support to training. Our Irudia experts help your organization make confident decisions and achieve more with less. Irudia Project Managers, Project Engineers, and Consultants take a collaborative approach—partnering with you and stepping into your world to customize the solutions and workflows necessary to meet your specific business challenges.
Interested in learning more about Irudia Professional Services? Please contact us.
Why Irudia Professional Services?
Irudia’s Professional Services team brings worldwide leading practices across multiple industries and functional disciplines, to address your business requirements. Our team will work with you before the sale to design the right solution – together – and to help you realize numerous business benefits.
- Communication – Overall management of schedules, risks and interdependencies creates a climate of clear, unambiguous communication that reassures all stakeholders of success.
- Customization – Our focus on workflow design and implementation allows us to customize production workflows that meet our customers specific business and operational requirements
- Reliability – A common, proven global methodology reduces design and deployment risk.
- Operability – Project Engineers are trained on the latest technology and product features.
- Efficiency – Workflow Consultants draw on hundreds of worldwide projects to bring each client the latest industry practices.
- Return on Investment – By ensuring productive workflows and operational efficiencies are in place and designs maximize available budget, customers can gain increased productivity leading to a measurable quicker return on investment.
Irudia makes each project unique.